- You would be responsible for invoicing (evaluate and provide all sales documentation in accordance to commercial conditions)
- Furthermore, you would ensure after sales activities, like deliveries, quality information, claims etc. and feed the supply system through its various tools, Demand Planner, volume forecast supporting production and planning area.
- Several supporting activities you would perform include preparing cost / volume reports, credit management information, sales reports per customer providing file documents for Revenue Recognition, contract auditing and forestry certification
- A bachelor´s degree or equivalent experience (e.g. in Business, Logistics, Supply Chain Management, International Trade etc.)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- Optimally you have at least one year of professional experience and know how to handle SAP
For this position you would receive a salary of at least 2000 EUR gross per month. Your final salary depends on your professional experiences and capabilities.