- Check the ID of the patient
- Advices the patients that are coming to the swab taking spot through drive in and/or walk-through set up
- Register the patient data in the handheld device and make sure the ID is the same and correctly written in the swab kit
- Collect and put the collected swab kits into the refrigerator according to pre-defined procedures
- Minimum age of 20years
- Secondary school education
- Clear and firm communication
- Strong attention to detail and good organizational skills
- Ability to perform in a physically demanding work environment for example standing for long periods of time or working with protective gear
- German and/or English are required language
For this position you will receive a monthly gross salaray from € 2,000.00 (based on full-time).
There is a possible willingness to overpay based on experience and qualifications.
Working hours: part-time or full-time
Place of work: Vienna
Availability: asap or by arrangement