What you’ll bring to the role:
- Perform and document scientific experiments/GMP testing/plant activities under supervision
- Work according to appropriate standards as defined in Quality Manual, SOPs, ethical, health, safety, environment (HSE), and information security (ISEC) guidelines
- Provide documentation of raw data, evaluate results for routinely applied methods or procedures.
- Write basic lab procedures based on templates under supervision
- Recognize, communicate and provide input to the solution of problems (e.g. deviations and unexpected results from experiments); address and solve simple problems within own assigned area of responsibility.
- Manage operational aspects in lab or plant:
- Schedule and perform maintenance of routine instruments/equipment
- Keep record of chemicals, intermediates, excipients, standards or consumables
- Perform information searches under guidance. Actively participate in knowledge exchange. Train and coach other technicians, temporary employees and employees under training/education. For technical development units: Adapt or optimize existing methods (lab or plant) under supervision
- ensure compliance to cGMP
- Successful execution of assigned tasks within given timelines at expected quality; right first time & right in time
- Adherence to appropriate standards as defined in Quality Manual, SOPs, ethical, health, safety, environment (HSE), and information security (ISEC) guidelines
- Refer to annual individual and team objective setting
- Basic knowledge of English (oral and written), Adequate knowledge in local site-language, as required for the positionEducation (minimum):
- Apprenticeship in industry (or equivalent technical education) or equivalent
The base pay is composed of the respective amount according to the Austrian collective agreement (at least € 37016,14 per year on a full time basis), plus a potential market oriented excess payment.
working time: 38h/week
working date: immediately
working place: Kundl Tirol, Austria