Drives Marketing & Customer Facing Enablement services in responsible markets:
Enables the Commercial Client capability development in responsible markets:
- Supports and monitors on Go-Live project schedules, deliverables, target dates, and resource assignments for each market.
- Collaborates with local digital teams, marketing, brand colleagues to enable & operationalize marketing campaigns using channels and services. (Veeva, HCP Portal, Email Campaigns, etc.)
- Supports the Biopharma Operations and project management in assigned markets
- Tracks & keeps relevant stakeholders informed on channel or campaign deployment plans and performance
- Operates according to Global and Regional standards, including compliance, legal and business requirements, on time and to budget.
- Ad-hoc data analysis & reporting to answer to key business questions
- Data Management (territorial sales and activity, customer and account mappings, etc.) to ensure the quality of the data
- Quota setting, Quota attainment calculation and Incentives calculation
- Management and administration of Field Force Applications, e.g. SFA database function
- Implementing customer segmentation and targeting analysis in our regional tools
- Leads capability development of channels with country colleagues (regular meetings, diverse formats – F2F & virtual)
- Drives sharing and cross-pollination of info & best practices from other countries / regions
- Leads local training for BU colleagues in selected PBG Ops services & channels
- Partners with stakeholders including Biopharma Operations, Procurement, Digital and other enabling functions.
Skills and Knowledge:
- University degree in Marketing, Communications, Economics, Business Management, or equivalent degree.
- Candidates should live in one of the assigned markets.
- Commercial experience, in marketing, sales and/or commercial operations roles
- Strong ability to operate effectively within cross – functional teams
- Ability to manage multiple projects and timeframes in a complex organizational structure
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English with strong communication skills
- Strong analytical skills, ability to analyze information, synthesize problems and develop innovative solutions and strategies.
- Excellent multi-tasking abilities with an ability to quickly learn
- Ability to work in diverse teams
- Excellent IT literacy/knowledge required (technology savvy) & numeric skills (Excel)
Availability: as soon as possible
Contract: based on full time (38,5 h/week)
Working place: 1210 Vienna
Salary: EUR 2478,- gross, overpayment depending on specific qualifications and previous experience