- Responsibility for the technical architecture of our semiconductor assembly equipment within
a product group/core team.
· Definition and implementation of appropriate technical concepts to meet market and customer
requirements (specification). The focus is on accuracy, throughput and stability.
· Definition of appropriate development tools (modeling, simulation) and development methods.
· Close cooperation with the technical disciplines involved in the development (design, image
processing, electronics, control engineering, prototyping, mechatronics, purchasing or process
· Close coordination with product marketing and project management.
· Participation in supplier selection decisions.
· Providing the basis for management decisions in the event of conflicts.
· Responsibility for the qualification of new developments at module or machine level.
· Successfully completed technical course of studies, ideally in the field of mechatronics, physics,
electronics or similar
· Several years of experience in the development of sophisticated mechatronic systems (ideally
with requirements comparable to die bonders)
· Experience in the area of business decision-making processes
· High level of commitment and dedication, flexibility, spirit of innovation, professional
independence and assertiveness
· Systematic and structural way of thinking
· Comprehensive communication skills and ability to work in a team
· Targeted approach of working under pressure
· Very good oral and written command of English
We offer attractive and challenging work in a dynamic, team-oriented and highly innovative
company. You will be working in a highly qualified team with an individually adjustable flexitime
model and social benefits and numerous opportunities for professional and personal
development. Your salary will be based on your qualification and experience and discussed with
you personally. For legal reasons, we would like to point out that the minimum gross salary for
this position under collective agreements is EUR 45,446.38 p.a.
Working hours: 38,5h/Woche