- Team lead and meeting time and budget targets
- Coordination of external development partners
- Negotiation with and management of suppliers
- Planning, coordination, execution, evaluation and controlling with the project
- Meeting the highest requirements while efficiently using existing resources
- Schematic designs, PCBA layouts, FMEA, running simulations and tests
- Advancing the technological development/knowledge (PCBA, components, UIs, displays, etc.)
- Assuring the quality standards in firmware development
- Monitoring the market, developments and competitors
- Taking part in wireless-, sensor-, camera- and algorithm-technology road mapping
- Managing innovations while creating a creative working environment
- Degree in Electronics, Mechatronics or IT
- At least 3 years of experience in managing complex engineering projects, ideally with the focus on wireless connectivity
- PMI certificate is an advantage
- Understanding of projects in electronics (hardware and software)
- Experience with analogue and digital design methodology as well as wireless technologies
- Extensive knowledge of the production flow of electronic produtcs
- Creativity, communicativity and affinity towards new technologies
- Expericence with standards (DIN-VDE, IPC, ISO/IEC, JEDEC, etc.
- Excellent English; German is an advantage
The minimum salary for this position is € 63.800.- per year.
Depending on prior knowledge and experience there is the express willingness to overpay.
Working hours: Full time
Starting date: Now