- Your duties will include registering and welcoming guests including informing staff of their arrival.
- Furthermore, you will answer incoming telephone calls.
- You will be responsible for maintaining security in the office by following security procedures and controlling access to the office.
- You will also receive, sort, and distribute daily mail/deliveries. You will be responsible for all incoming and outgoing mail.
- Another task of yours will be the support of the Executive Assistant and other assistants in the coordination of Visiting Missions staff.
- Handle invoices related to office expenses and forward invoices to the Finance department according to the guidelines.
- Help staff apply for visas/passports and be in contact with consulates/embassies to ensure hard copy documents are being delivered.
- Handle office stationery and order office supplies independently
- You have a current or completed university degree and/or approx. 1-3 years experience as a receptionist in an international environment.
- Very good knowledge of English (Full Professional Proficiency)
- Good knowledge of German (Limited Working Proficiency)
- Preferably prior experience in an international corporate environment and/or experience working for an international organisation.
- Excellent office support and organizational skills, including being proactive and demonstrating the ability to prioritize and deliver assignments in a timely manner, often under severe time pressure.
- Superior interpersonal and diplomcy skills including demonstrated ability to work in a team-oriented and multi-cultural environment; demonstrated ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with due discretion; ability to deal tactfully and discretely with high-level Bank and government officials.
- You have a demonstrable team spirit and strong desire to actively contribute to the WBG’s mission and objectives.
- Our ideal candidate has excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and ability to interact tactfully with people of all levels.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills and ability to interact tactfully with people of all levels.
- Last but not least, you have excellent computer skills.
For this position you will receive a minimum salary of € 2,000 gross per month for 20 hours per week.
Depending on professional experience, an overpayment is provided.
What IFC offers you:
Type of employment: Part-time 20 hours / week
Place of employment: 1020 Vienna
- The opportunity to work in an international organization.
- Flexible time management
- Possibility to work autonomously
- An open corporate culture.
- Company laptop.
- Staff lunches and happy hours.
- We are proud to be an equal opportunity and inclusive employer with a dedicated and committed workforce, and do not discriminate based on gender, gender identity, religion, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, or disability.
2.000 € brutto pro Monat für 20 Stunden