Develop sub-systems and components of the Cooling/Oil system for large reciprocating gas engines in power generation applications. This includes:
- Develop the Cooling and Oil System for reciprocating gas engines from initial layout through to series production implementation.
- Work on designs and specification in close cooperation with internal design team and external suppliers.
- Apply basic analysis tools to steer design direction.
- Define and execute engine and component tests on test benches and field engines
- Document engineering results and communicate to broader team
The gross salary depends on experience and training, but is at least EUR 2.883,03 (full-time).
working hours:fulltime 38,5h per week
start: as soon as possible
place of work: Jenbach