The Pricing Specialist will be a member of the pricing team and work seamlessly with the DP Service organization to assure maintenance and execution of the JB parts, blocks and Field Service rates ensuring accuracy, profitability and competitiveness. The pricing specialist will support the improvement pricing processes, including IT processes.
- Handle and support parts pricing upload to IT systems (Oracle)
- Support JB Annual Catalog update (TX, O&R , FS and CM&U)
- Troubleshoot incorrect application of pricing to part numbers and services in Oracle as needed.
- Support monthly, quarterly and yearly special pricing campaigns, targeting for topline growth.
- Support price execution. Set the associated customer discounts in IT system for accurate price execution, work with the team on automated process.
- Drive execution on routine spare part catalog maintenance, new part pricing setup, workflow requests.
- Maintaining annual DPS pricing publications for audit requirements.
- Compute quarterly pricing metrics
- Historic transaction analysis on region, segment, product line, and other segmentation as requested to support market analysis.
- Deliver pricing analysis projects focused on increasing price and CM for the overall business.
- Support Modifier and Qualifier Oracle creation and maintenance
- Ad-hoc data analysis as required
The gross salary depends on experience and training, but is at least EUR 2.883,03 (full-time).
working hours:fulltime 38,5h per week
start: as soon as possible
place of work: Jenbach