The Customer Service team is the Accounts Payable customer service helpdesk of the R2P Solution Center stream of Requisition to Pay (R2P) department. The Senior Customer Service Specialist will deliver excellent technical and nontechnical support for R2P / P2P & related processes and system solutions. The position requires a creative, diligent, hard-working individual with experience in working in a Call Center or Customer Service environment and knowledge of R2P / P2P/ processes and solutions to drive outstanding customer service and operational efficiency.
Leadership and Management
- Role model as senior specialist coaching and supporting junior team members of own team and/or other R2P teams
- Serves as a Subject Matter Expert for related policies and processes, drives productivity and continuous improvement, process changes and leading practices to have an efficient and effective Solution Center process
- Ownership over the given scope of service deliverables towards the quality and accuracy of process execution and documentation.
- Serves as deputy of Service Delivery Manager Solution Center R2P assisting team members, handling escalated issues and supporting smoothness of deliverables and customer satisfaction at all times.
Performance Management and Service Delivery
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to R2P / P2P / processes and system solutions.
- Works towards customer and supplier satisfaction by recurrently ensuring the knowledge base of the team is in up to date and to the levels of customer/supplier expectations
- Proactively challenge the status quo aiming for improvements in processes and relations with relevant stakeholders
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints both telephonically and by email / ticket from Novartis internal and external customers in a timely, customer-oriented manner.
- Logging of tickets with appropriate prioritization and sense of urgency.
- Ensure that quality standards for all tickets are met or exceeded regarding accuracy of ticket data including client demographic information, problem description, resolution, etc.
- Ensure all customer calls are properly recorded, resolved and/or escalated to the proper support team members. Ensure all tickets are responded to in a timely manner according to agreed turn-around times.
- Partnering with and supporting requestors, stakeholders and suppliers to solve all issues related to the R2P / P2P / processes.
- Participate and assist in driving the knowledge management process including the development of user manuals, knowledge bases, FAQs, etc.
- Support continuous improvement of services in quality and effectiveness in close collaboration with line manager, peers and NGSC process streams.
- Isolate problem trends and ensure that troubleshooting efforts are completed for recurring problems until permanent solutions are implemented.
- Demonstrates excellent customer service professional skills.
- Support the Service Delivery Manager Solution Center R2P in the documentation of processes, policies and procedures, which comply with Novartis and Finance Core standards
- Ensure compliance with Finance Core, the Accounting Manual, the Financial Controls Manual and regulatory requirements
- Ensure application of agreed internal control procedures and actively support to deliver SOX certification
- Support a strong control environment, follow-up on audit issues and support to implement correcting measures
- Actively support the working style being inclusive, proactive, respectful, and results driven in alignment with Novartis Values and Behaviors
- Enables service lines to deliver a high-performing organization and contribute to improvements/standard solutions while cultivating a partnering culture
- Champions in customer service attitude enabling a highly collaborative environment towards internal and external stakeholders
The gross salary depends on experience and training, but is at least EUR 3.270,89 (full-time).
working hours:fulltime 38h per week
start: as soon as possible
place of work: Kundl or Vienna