The E2E Invoice Processing Manager will develop, lead, and motivate teams of professionals in delivering a seamless, accurate and continuously improving End-To-End Accounts Payable process, from Scanning services, through invoice processing till payment.
The E2E Invoice Processing Manager will supervise the day-to-day activities of the teams while employing industry best practices to ensure all client requirements are consistently met or exceeded with a clear focus on automation enablement and continuous process improvement to drive standardization across the scope of companies. Additional responsibilities include assisting in training and development of staff, acting as liaison to client and senior management in R2P / P2P matters, and assuring adherence to established processes and procedures. The Accounts Payable Manager will be responsible for SLA delivery of O&O teams to ensure an interruption-free end-to-end invoicing process.
The position requires a creative, diligent, hard-working individual with knowledge and experience in Accounts Payable management and R2P / P2P processes and solutions, highly collaborative and resourceful to drive outstanding customer service and operational efficiency.
Leadership and Management
- Manage the R2P / P2P Accounts Payable sub-processes (Invoice inflow, processing and payments)
- Operational oversight to provide services at expected levels with a clear customer focus, including managing stakeholders and delivering on standardization targets
- Communicate new information and training matters with onsite and offshore teams
- Interface with users of process and technology, employing a high degree of tact and diplomacy to promote a positive image of the department. Resolve problem situations in a professional manner. Accurately communicate pertinent information to create a work environment that lends itself to the best interests of departmental personnel and customer service.
- Ensure representation of E2E IP team takes place for the coordination of work processes and projects with other departments
- Responsible for cultivating beneficial relationships within own team and between other teams. Drive a high degree of collaboration, share best practices and continuous improvement projects responsibilities with peers and other assigned stakeholders.
- Maintain competency and enhance professional growth and development through continuous education and industry best practices benchmarking. Drive knowledge multiplication and best practice channels
- Support transitions of services
- Jointly with the R2P / P2P leadership team, contribute to overall strategy and setup of organization
Performance Management and Service Delivery
- Participate in development of service level agreements and ongoing management of service level compliance
- Support development a performance measurements framework and facilitate feedback system to team members on issues such as customer service, communication, process and technical skills
- Monitors process and operational R2P Core KPIs and service levels to ensure R2P is effectively delivering against targets. Ensure appropriate reporting and metrics are in place to provide transparency to operational efficiency, effectiveness and compliance
- Develop quality standard and quality assurance measurements and auditing
- Ensure proper document management (incl. document reception, sorting of accounting documents, scanning; validation and storage)
- Manages status reports, productivity reports, and other source documents to ensure optional performance is met
- Ensure high quality input for month-end-closings (e.g. R2P Accruals, AP Reconciliations)
- Ensure accurate processing of PO and non-PO invoices, Credit Notes and Down-Payments for vendors/suppliers within deadlines by priority, enabling cash discount potentials and ensuring payment terms
- Oversight of Goods Receipt / Invoice Receipt situation and timely clearing of parked items
- Participate and assist in driving the knowledge management process including the development of user manuals, knowledge bases, FAQs, etc.
- Drive continuous improvement of services in quality and effectiveness in close collaboration with line manager, peers and procurement. Isolates problem trends and ensures that troubleshooting efforts are completed for recurring problems until permanent solutions are found
- Ensure that decisions made to improve the overall effectiveness and efficiency of the Accounts Payable Invoice Processing are continually carried through
- Support with priority projects and initiatives that aim on automation increase towards an e-environment in Accounts Payable.
- Serve as escalation point for entity management on disputes related to timely and accurate invoice processing and payment.
- Ensure all processes, policies and procedures are clearly defined and fully documented, in line with Novartis and Finance Core standards
- Ensure compliance with Finance Core, the Accounting Manual, the Financial Controls Manual and regulatory requirements
- Ensure application of agreed control procedures and actively support to deliver SOX certification
- Promote a strong control environment, follow-up on audit issues and implement correcting measures
- Role-model a leadership style which is inclusive, proactive, respectful, change agile, innovative/ creative and results driven with a strong customer service focus. Provide leadership by projecting a positive attitude, and providing learning incentives
- Instill a sense of accountability among team members by modeling tight oversight of individual and organization performance standards
- Develop and implement a system to evaluate the skill, experience, and professional development needs of all associates
- Support creation and maintenance of a E2E IP training program, and coordinate training requirements of teams personnel
- Manage associates within the team. Handle corrective actions as necessary on a timely basis and in accordance with Company policy. Evaluate performance; provide training and development opportunities, coach and counsel associates.
- Maintain a high level of employee morale within the team
- Perform interviews for new professionals and provide feedback for promoting professionals.
The gross salary depends on experience and training, but is at least EUR 4.369,11 (full-time).
working hours:fulltime 38h per week
start: as soon as possible
place of work: Kundl or Vienna